Monday, March 23, 2009

Random Journal Entry

How do I read a book? The same way I travel ofcourse!

I travel, over land, with unrestrained senses, and an intellect sufficiently reined in. I allow everything within the realm of my senses, and that significant other, that which can be received, but is outside the realm of senses and the intellect, to affect me. I offer myself up as the clay, that under such forces, results in this living self. I have no travelogues, no photographs, no statistics...I have nothing but myself to show as a product of my journeys.

I read the written word with the same lack of restraint, with scant regard for details, and only a sufficient application of intellect. I do not allow that which is written to camouflage the unwritten. I weed through the written, to come under the influence of that which is unwritten.

No comments: